Wednesday, February 27, 2008

News from Feb 27, 2008

Thought I would post a bit of news on the blog:

- 2.5 weeks to go to Cochrane rally 2008, I hope there's a huge turnout of competitors
- No "in-town" spectator stages at Cochrane this year :( , but exchanged with more stage distance and start and finish is at the service area - so it was a good trade. lots of good spots to spectate on the stages
- I've been spending 2-3 hours per weeknight working on the car, and as much time as I can get on the weekend
- Should have my car running this week (weekend?) as almost all mods are complete, but might be back on stock cams again due to setbacks during install of new cams.
- likely no new paint in time for Cochrane
- The rallywest homepage has been updated with a new look..I like it www.rallywest.com
- Almost 1000 visits to my blog...that's kinda cool
- Time to get back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No 'in-town' spectator stages this year... but we're promoting Hunter A (the first two stages in the forest) for spectators. The saturday afternoon parc expose at the mall in cochrane should be good too... more on that later.

Look forward to seeing you out!!