Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Looking forward to Rocky

Rocky 2004 - My 1st time ever as a spectator at a Rally, sat on the side of a cold dusty road with Warren Currie's brother and decided that I need to do this rally thing for myself (as if I wasn't already addicted).

Rocky 2005 - Heath and I volunteer for the rally and work time control at service (both of us get severe sunburn!!).

Rocky 2006 - I was very disappointed to not have my car ready, as I had hoped this would be my first rally...had to wait until fall of 2006 to debut at Pacific Forest Rally in Merritt, BC (and then went ~14kms before I went off the road...lol). Turned out the weather did not cooperate anyways and many stages had to be cancelled as they were virtually impassable (sp?) due to mud.

Rocky 2007 - Finally going to the show with my own rally car. To say I'm excited is an understatement. Based upon the weather pattern for the last 3 years, I'm expecting sunny skies.

No comments: